PegHub is expanding to Avalanche Blockchain!
Avalanche, whose native token is called AVAX, is an open-source platform for launching decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Avalanche is the first decentralized smart contracts platform built for the scale of global finance, with near-instant transaction finality.
A key difference between Avalanche and other decentralized networks is the consensus protocol. The Avalanche protocol employs a novel approach to consensus to achieve its strong safety guarantees, quick finality, and high-throughput without compromising decentralization.
AVAX is a hard-capped, scarce asset that is used to pay for fees, secure the platform through staking, and provide a basic unit of account between the multiple Subnets created on Avalanche.
What are the benefits of expanding to another chain and how will it help PHUB?
As you may have heard in our recent AMAs, we will be launching our protocols on many different chains in the future. But why are we doing this and how does it help PHUB? I’ll highlight a few of the top reasons why we are so focused over the coming months on expanding to other chains:
- Reaching new investors and getting more eyes on the project. According to Avalanche’s Stats page, there are around half a million active monthly users on the blockchain sending over a million transactions a day with an AVAX market cap of $8 BILLION! Targeting this demographic with a new launch on their favorite chain by a trusted and proven team will bring investors into The PegHub Ecosystem, where they can then learn about offerings on other chains and other tokens.
- We can expand our offering on PegHub.com. We can now include tokens on the Avalanche blockchain such as AVAX, FRAX, FXS, and more. Our focus for the PegHub user experience continues to be simplicity and we want to offer as many different staking options without the beginner users needing to even know or worry about which chain the token is offered on.
- Additional revenue for PHUB token holders. All revenue generated by the PegHub Ecosystem is automatically used to buy back PHUB tokens on the open market which are then redistributed to token holders who have their PHUB staked in our vault. This includes revenue generated from PegHub protocols on all chains – meaning all revenue from people using any of our autovaults on Avalanche goes directly to PHUB token holders. Remember when I hinted at 4- or 5-digit PHUB value? That’s why.
The PegHub Roadmap
As I mentioned in last week’s update, a major focus over the past month has been developing our roadmap which you can view in its entirety here. This has been the result of a number of intensive working sessions led by Rob, our COO. I can honestly say this has resulted in the most comprehensive strategy in DeFi and I’m beyond excited to share it with you.
Our strategy focuses on continuing to deliver value for existing investors, while also expanding into new markets. We are putting a real focus on breaking down the barriers to entry for those new to DeFi, helping us expand in to TradFi and CEX segments.
You can read the full detail of our strategy here. We’re still finessing and will continually improve and update this but wanted to give our community a sneak peek!
Here are the headlines:
- We’ll expand on to 4 new chains by the end of 2022, expanding our reach and offering investors more choice in tokens they can earn great returns on. The protocol sites will provide great opportunities for advanced DeFi investors, while broadening the range of cryptos available to farm in our PegHub.com autovaults will massively benefit those looking for a simple way to grow their assets.
- Building on the success of our OG NFTs, we’ll launch a new collection before the end of September. Trust me – the artwork will blow you away!
- We will launch a decentralized lending and yield farming protocol in Q1 next year, allowing advanced investors to maximize their returns.
- The final critical milestone on our roadmap is to launch a decentralized, fully transparent single staking service across multiple blue chip cryptos by the end of Q3 2023 – this will be the most significant enabler to expand in to TradFi and CEX segments through providing a user-friendly platform with unparalleled yields.
All of this will be underpinned by a comprehensive marketing strategy and we’ll continue to listen to community feedback to improve our existing protocols throughout the delivery of our roadmap. We’ll also focus on providing high quality crypto education, helping establish us as leading experts in DeFi.
Everything on the roadmap is designed to provide amazing opportunities for our investors to build wealth, while also increasing revenue across the ecosystem. Not only will this contribute to additional buy backs of the PHUB token but also allow us to build our treasury holdings, strengthening the ecosystem’s health & resilience.
Our mission is to become the largest & safest crypto staking platform in the world by 2025. We know this is a big goal, but I’m confident we have everything we need to make this a reality.
The PegHub Forum
I wanted to highlight a great opportunity for our community to be heard and a place for meaningful discussions on all things PegHub and its encompassing protocols. The PegHub Forum is the place where investors, or anyone interested in the protocol, can give suggestions, discuss the future of the protocol, offer constructive criticism, or anything else that can help direct the future of the protocol. We will be regularly posting discussion topics there as well as featuring our bombshells for review and debate. In fact, we’re currently seeking your advice on which tokens we should include in our Avalanche protocol’s farms. Drop us a line at the forum today. I can’t wait to see you all there talking PegHub, bitBOMB, CZPegs, and our future protocols!
App Improvements Imminent
As I’ve said since the launch of PegHub, the primary focus is ease of use and being able to convert traditional investors into DeFi experts without them even needing to know they’re DeFi experts. Our end goal for PegHub is for your grandmother who is just learning to use the internet to be able to land on our page and start staking that new crypto she heard about. How do we plan on achieving this? For now, we continue to make improvements to the UI to remove as many steps as possible to be able to get into our autovaults. The most exciting update that just launched today is the PegHub Zapper! Users can now zap in to any of our autovaults using a multitude of currencies. The best part of the zap feature is that for those zapping in with BNB, which would be anyone using our fiat on-ramp, they no longer need to approve the token since it’s the native token of BSC – again, fewer steps!
Additionally, we are working on a series of custom videos scattered throughout the site that will assist and guide at every step of the way. A live chat is being finalized which will give investors the confidence they are often missing in the DeFi world as they will be able to speak directly with a customer service rep as well as an AI for the most common questions, all implemented to guide them through the few steps required to get started. Improving the fiat on-ramp experience will be a huge win for the TradFi demographic – a group of investors we plan to aggressively target with marketing as soon as all of the improvements above are implemented. WEN? You’ll begin seeing updates as early as this week, with the goal for everything above to be complete and running full steam by the end of this month.
Our mission is to become the largest and safest crypto staking platform by 2025. After reading updates like this, it’s easy to see how we’re going to achieve this. Stay bullish!!